31st August 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IAS 2020 exam session while being in 3rd year of BE degree course?

I am pursuing B.E in the stream of Computer Science Engineering (CSE). I'm currently in my 3rd year out of 4 years degree course. So, can I apply for the IAS examination for 2020 exam session?

3rd September 2019, 04:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IAS 2020 exam session while being in 3rd year of BE degree course?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required to apply for the Civil Services examination (often known as IAS/ UPSC examination) is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor degree are also eligible.

So, being 3rd year student of four year B.E. degree course at present, you will be eligible to apply for the Civil Services examination 2020 as by the next year you will be in the final year of your graduation degree course.

For more details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?