18th January 2021, 11:30 AM
Anveshchintha

Can I apply for the industrial training in ECIL Hyderabad after ECE Diploma 6th semester?

Sir, I'm studying in Diploma in ECE 3rd year. My 5th semester is going to be completed. Please tell me will I get industrial training in ECIL Hyderabad for 6th semester? And please tell me a way to apply for it.

26th February 2021, 12:23 PM
Maahi14

Default Re: Can I apply for the industrial training in ECIL Hyderabad after ECE Diploma 6th semester?

Yes you can apply for training.
For that you have to fill an online application then after selection process your documents will be verified and then your internship will start.
Note - ECIL has divisions, among from them you have to choose one to get internship in that division -

1-ISD.
2-CAD.
3-RID.
4-CND.
5-CED.
26th February 2021, 12:31 PM
Maahi14

Default Re: Can I apply for the industrial training in ECIL Hyderabad after ECE Diploma 6th semester?

Yes you can apply for Industrial training in ECIL.
All you have to do is fill an online application where you will declare about all your academic records and previous projects.
Later on, on the basis of your information you committee will do selection process.
If you got selected then verification of your original marksheets will happen.
Hereafter , as you clear these all steps you will be asked that in which division of ECIL you want to start your training. Amongst which you have to choose one.
After all this your internship will started for 2 months with the stipend of 5000/- .
9th November 2022, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

Iam an diploma student. How can I apply to industrial training in ecil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?