23rd June 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for IPCC exam if I am B.Com graduate student with 58% in B.Com degree? What is the fee structure?

sir i am b.com graduate student have scored 58% in b.com degree so can i capable
for ipcc exam? and if capable then what is the last date of regestration of ipcc & what is the fee structure?

25th September 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i apply for IPCC exam if I am B.Com graduate student with 58% in B.Com degree? What is the fee structure?

Sir, I Have completed M'com and B'com securing 60%. can i write IPCC directly?
and im also wish to inform you that when i was in first year B'com (2007) i have written CPT exam, i was not able to pass. Now, I have completed M' com can i attend IPCC directly and also reply Examination fee.
9th June 2020, 10:01 PM
Nancy m n

Default Re: Can i apply for IPCC exam if I am B.Com graduate student with 58% in B.Com degree? What is the fee structure?

you can join IPCC after completing your B.com without clearing CPT. This facility is only for the candidates who have completed there Graduation with minimum of 60% if from non-commerce stream and minimum of 55% if from Commerce stream. To be eligible for this option you need to have completed your Graduation.
11th June 2020, 04:22 AM
CMA KARTHIK

Hello
Since you are a B.Com Graduate you are eligible for IPCC Exam without having to appear for CPT Exam. The Registrations to this Professional Courses are on a continuous basis through out the year.
however to understand your attempt for IPCC Exam, Pls calculate 9 months from the date of registration. also please check the website of ICAI for better understanding.
58% in B.Com is not a problem if you can plan, prepare and be patient in learning for IPCC Exams. Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?