7th February 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Karnataka CET for B.Tech? I am from West Bengal Board

can i apply for karnataka c.e.t. 2012 for B.tech when I am from West Bengal board of education(10+2)?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Government job in West Bengal if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka state?
  3. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET if I have been studying in Bangalore for past 6 years and my father is working in West Bengal in Defense?
  5. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  6. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  7. Procedure and requirements to apply in scholarship for 9th West Bengal Board student? -- [New]
  8. Migration from West Bengal Board to CBSE
  9. Is there any possibility to take admission in government engineering colleges in Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  11. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  12. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  13. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  14. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  15. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  16. Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal
  17. How to do English Hons after passing Arts with 55% from West Bengal Board
  18. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
24th February 2013, 09:00 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka CET for B.Tech? I am from West Bengal Board

As per my knowledge, Karnataka entrance want students from Karnataka, either there parents or themselves born in Karnataka. They also asks for knowledge in kannada ( I am not sure on this). Karnataka entrance has a provision for those from kasaragod taluk of Kasaragod that they can write karnataka entrance examinations.

Please have a thorough understanding before writing entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?