22nd October 2019, 01:46 PM
Zahrah fathima

Can I apply for Kerala PSC with correspondence B.Ed degree?

Hi, I completed my B.Ed via correspondence mode of education. Am I eligible to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission examination? Or, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu PSC?

31st October 2019, 09:47 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Kerala PSC with correspondence B.Ed degree?

The eligibility criteria for Kerala Public Service Commission:

>>The minimum academic qualification required to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

If you have done correspondence B.Ed then your university must be approved by Distance Education council.

>>The age limit is 21-35 years. There is upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You can apply for Kerala PSC after completion of correspondence Bachelor of Education course.
31st October 2019, 03:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

PSC examination is conducted for recruitment of officer's in the examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

The age limit varies with examination and relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in three stages. So, you are eligible to appear in the examination if completed bachelor degree in distance mode or B.Ed in distance course.
31st October 2019, 03:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The common eligibility to appear in PSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

There is no limitation on discipline and mode of education ( regular or distance ) to appear in the examination.

Age limit varies with examination. Candidates have to appear and qualify in all the stages of examination for final selection.
31st October 2019, 03:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Kerala Public Service Commission examination is detailed as below:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Correspondence B.Ed candidates can apply for Kerala PSC examination.

The age criteria is 21-35 years.

OBC and SC/ST candidates are eligible for upper age relaxation.
31st October 2019, 04:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree in distance or regular mode are eligible to appear in the PCS examination.

Examination is generally conducted in three stages for final selection. Candidates after qualifying in all stages of the examination are eligible for final selection.

The age limit varies with examination. So, you are eligible to appear in the examination on the basis of educational qualification.
13th November 2021, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Bsc biochemistry and b. Ed in natural science can i appply for psc
30th August 2022, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

If I do regular B.Ed from a University in Tamil Nadu am I eligible to apply for Kerala PSC exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?