28th February 2012, 04:51 PM
babita.chaubey

Can I apply for MCA? I want to do MCA from Mumbai University and I have 40% in TY.B.A Economics

I have got 40% in TY.B.A - ECONOMCS, and i want to do MCA from mumbai university. please let me know can i apply for mca.

31st March 2012, 07:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA? I want to do MCA from Mumbai University and I have 40% in TY.B.A Economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by babita.chaubey View Post
I have got 40% in TY.B.A - ECONOMCS, and i want to do MCA from mumbai university. please let me know can i apply for mca.
The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue Master of Computer Application (MCA) from University of Mumbai, are as follows:

The student must have scored a minimum of 45% marks in Bachelors Degree program from a recognized university. (40% for candidates belonging to BC category of Maharashtra State only).

Must have studied any one of the following subject either in the +2 level or in graduation-
  • Mathematics
  • Statistics

For further information, refer to the official website of University of Mumbai.
16th April 2012, 08:31 PM
koolPavan

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA? I want to do MCA from Mumbai University and I have 40% in TY.B.A Economics

its too late now
you should have appeared for mah cet
its results are also announced
so you should try next year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?