16th February 2010, 05:20 PM
Toral Desai

can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?

i reside in mumbai n can im studying in final year BSc Computer Science.. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university n give the entrance test from mumbai for the pune university?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about preparation of MCA entrance of Maharashtra Mumbai University and Pune University?
  2. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  3. Am I eligible to give MCA entrance after passing BSc from Mumbai University with 49%
  4. MCA Entrance Test for Distance Learner.
  5. List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?
  6. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  7. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  8. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA? Total expenses in Mumbai and Pune? -- [New]
  9. Dates for MCA Entrance Exam in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  11. Last 3 years question papers of MCA entrance exam of Pune University?
  12. How to apply for MCA entrance exam in Pune University?
  13. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  14. Is entrance exam for MCA necessary from Mumbai University?
  15. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  16. How may I get information about MCA CET-exam of Pune University? How may I get syllabus for the same?
  17. What is MCA entrance fee structure of Mumbai University for OBC caste
  18. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
16th February 2010, 11:22 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?

yes, absolutely you can give your exam from mumbai as under pune university mumbai is a valid examination centre, if yu have filled your centre as mumbai in the form then you can definitely give exam from mumbai itself and there is no need to travel pune for the exams.. hope this information helps you.. bbye take care and all the best for the examination...
18th February 2010, 10:05 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?

To know about the details related to MCA entrance in Pune University visit the below site:
www.winentrance.com/mca_entrance_exam/pune_university/
You can get all the information related to MCA forms and eligiblity.......
18th February 2010, 12:00 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

yes you can give the exam from mumbai
it is an valid center
best of luck
20th February 2010, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

since the dates for filling the forms n submitting them have crossed...may i know when will the next form be available and from where should i collect the form...
thank you...
27th February 2010, 11:43 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
i am happy to tell you that ..
you are able to give the exam of mca entrance in pune university..and give entrance exam for Mumbai..
if you have math or any computer subject in b.sc then you are able to take admission in those colleges..
so
best of luck.
22nd March 2010, 05:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

don't worry, you can gives your exams from mumbai, because it is a vaid examination centre of pune university, so dont worry, just give your exams well..........

best of luck.....
23rd March 2010, 12:29 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
there is no any problem you can give the mca exam of pune.
also there is center of this exam in mumbai,
so you can give it from mumbai also.
so prepare well for the exam,
o k
all the best
10th May 2010, 09:08 PM
Senior Member+++

yes friend you can apply for entrance exam of pune university mca exam ....
there are centres in mumbai also
so best of luck
9th June 2010, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i have completed with my Bachelor's in Computer Science this year... and now i m waiting for my results... now which course would suit me d best if i have to make my future in computers only... and since the entrance for MBA and MCA are already over now when shall i be able to appear if i got to do one of the abive mentioned course...mostly MCA...when is the next entrance test n i have heard tht tht course can be full and part time...can i get all the details for MCA entrance about the syllabus and the exams required to take admission in MCA n for MBA i IT as well if possible.... thanks a lot...
8th April 2011, 09:59 AM

Im living jaipur im studying in final year BCA can i apply for mca entrance in pune university n give the entrance test from mumbai for the pune university?
9th April 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

can any1 say me 4 giving the MCA_CET exm. is it necessary 2 study 1 year 4 the entrance exm
29th June 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

i have done my 12 th with bio. in 2006 (in 11th ihave maths as mai or bio. as additional sub but in 12th i only choose maths)and have two year gap after that i appear in bca(maths) from mcrpv university bhopal which completad
in july 2011 in feb. 2011 i apply for mp pre mca at that time i read the eligibility criteria thet is degree with any deciplane and maths in 10 2
level or bca degree.now i qualified the exam and have 20 th rank in sc catagory.the problem is this that when i read eligiblility criteria for mca in dte councelling site there some new rules i read that degree any deciplane with maths in 12th as a main or additioal sub.
so i want ot ask you that am i eligible for the counceling of mca 2011-2012 or not.some of my teachers say tha i am not eligible
for councelling.this make me hopeless becuase i only choose mca for my career option.
For this problem i need your guidence.
please reply me on my email id = [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

wen adimission for mca
7th August 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

when adimission for mca and how many marks require for get addmision
13th November 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam form mumbai?
when is the last date of submision of mca entrance exam 2012?
Minimum marks required to get addmision in pune university?
10th December 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

what is qualifiction of mca from pune university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?