14th May 2022, 10:56 AM
Suchithra S

Can I apply for military nursing service? When the notification is released?

Sir/Madam I am suchithra. I am a Bsc Nursing student. Final year. I will complete my course within two months....Can I apply for military nursing service...? Where is the notification will come? Please tell the official website for apply Military nursing service...

18th May 2022, 02:36 PM
abhi@@421

Default Re: Can I apply for military nursing service? When the notification is released?

The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and medical test for completion of the MNS selection process. The selected candidates will be required to execute an agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) on admission to the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?