26th May 2012, 11:32 PM
arkilwad

Can I apply in NDA Air Force exam after scoring 55% in HSc science exam? What is the criteria to be eligible?

Dear Sir,
i squered 55%in hsc science exam 2012 can i apply in nda air force exam what is the criteria for eligibility of physicle requirment & written exam. pls sent us status of nda exam

27th May 2012, 11:48 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in NDA Air Force exam after scoring 55% in HSc science exam? What is the criteria to be eligible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkilwad View Post
Dear Sir,
i squered 55%in hsc science exam 2012 can i apply in nda air force exam what is the criteria for eligibility of physicle requirment & written exam. pls sent us status of nda exam

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission .

This examination is conducted twice in a year as namely as NDA I and NDA II .

Recruitment for :-

~~Indian Army
~~Indian Air force
~~Indian Navy

Indian Air force :-

Percentage is not a matter for Indian Air force examination . Minimum Qualification required for this examination is qualified Higher Secondary Level (12th) with Mathematics , Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and candidate have passed 12th examination from any recognized Institution .

Those who have completed or appearing in the 12th exam can also eligible to apply for Indian Air force examination .

Age must not be below 16 1/2 years and above 19 years at the time of appearing for Indian Air force examination ( i.e candidate born not earlier than 2nd July , 1994 and not later than 1st January , 1997 are eligible ) .

Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Air force examination . Candidates should be physically and mentally fit for this examination .

Minimum acceptable height is 162.5 cms with correlated weight . Chest should be well developed . Fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms .

Physical Standards :-

Exam Pattern :-

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
27th May 2012, 12:16 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in NDA Air Force exam after scoring 55% in HSc science exam? What is the criteria to be eligible?

Hi,

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the upsc twice in a year.

The exams name is NDA-I and NDA-II

Recruitment for the NDA exam:

indian army

indian air force

navy

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Nationality:

the candidate should be citizen of india.

Educational Qualification:

the candidate must complete the 12th standard with any stream from any recognized school or equivalent discipline.

The final year candidates also eligible for this exam.

There is no minimum percentage of marks required to eligible this exam.

The indian air force exam compulsory have the subjects of the candidate is mathematics physic and chemistry.

Age limit:

the age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Girls are not eligible for this exam.

Physical standards:

the candidate should physically fit for this exam.

SELECTION PROCESS:

written test

interview

medical test

for more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
27th May 2012, 01:42 PM
Radhakrishna143

Dear Sir,
8th June 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in 12th. I have submited NDA form.How should i prepare for exam. tell me about types of questions.
thank you....
21st June 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir, I have 65% in 12th exam,passed on 2010,my call latter for airforce appearing exm not come previous year,what is the cause
21st June 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir, I have 64.8% in 12th exam,passed on 2010,my call latter for airforce appearing exm not come previous year,what is the cause
21st June 2012, 07:32 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkilwad View Post
Dear Sir,
hi!!

the NDA Exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year,for the recruitment in the defence wings of India namely:::

~~Indian army wing
~~Indian navy wing
~~Indian airforce wing

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for NDA

-The Age of the candidate should be B/W 16.5 to 19 years inclusive of both dates

-There is no percentage barrier to be eligible for NDA you are just required to be passed from CLASS XII Exam.

-candidates should have passed or be appearing XII class from a recognized board .

-candidates having PCM in class XII can apply for all three branches namely navy,millitary,airforce.

-candidates not having PCM can only apply for Indian Millitary Academy

-only unmarried male candidates can apply.....

selection process

---written test
---physical test
---Interview

AT Last medical for candidates is done and the selected candidates are listed.....

the date of NDA -1 is over hence the details of NDA-2 are given below::::

some important dates--For NDA-II Exam

---Date of Notification--- 05/05/2012
---Last Date for Receipt of completed Application--- 04/06/2012
---Date of Exam--- 19/08/2012

for physical standards visit the attachment below:::::

For more details visit here http://www.upsc.gov.in

hope this helped.............

with regards
roknits
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NDA-Physical-Requirements.jpg
Views:	1370
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	97133  
21st June 2012, 07:43 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

No specific criteria as far as marks marks to obtain in class 12 exam is concerned has not been mentioned anywhere. That means with this marks you can easily sit for the NDA entrance exam.

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-
You should be minimum 12 pass out
age limit-16.5-19 yrs
you should be an unmarried citizen of india

Exam pattern:-
paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
part A is english of 200 marks
part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session which will yield you more marks

For more information please log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
21st June 2012, 08:07 PM
padhakudkt

yes you are eligible for nda exam !

but you must some criteria-

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam . It's an entry level Examination for Defence Academy .

NDA conducts Examination for three wings ,

~~ Indian Army Academy
~~ Indian Navy Academy and
~~ Indian Airforce Academy

Selection procedure for NDA Examination is divided into Written test / Interview / Medical and Physical Fitness . The Written Examination is an Objective type with Mutiple choice . The candidate who are qualified in Written may call for an Interview .

The Applicant should complete Sinor Secondart Examination ( or ) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized board . But ,If your aspiring to apply for Airforce/ Navy Academy then you should complete 12th standard in science with Physics and Mathematics subject .Commerce stream candidate are not eligible for Airforce and Navy Academy .

There is no Minimum percentage of marks required for NDA Examination, If the canddiate get pass marks then eligible to apply for this Examination . Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years and there is no upper age limit .

You should be Umarried male candidate, Female and Married male candidates are not eligible for Airforce and Navy academy. You should be Physically as well as mentally fit for the Examination . Only Citizen of Indian may eligile to apply for this Examination
21st June 2012, 10:25 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There is no percentage of marks criteria to apply for NDA. The minimum educational qualification for an eligible candidate is Higher Secondary pass i.e. 12th standard.

UPSC conducts NDA(National Defence Academy) exam every year twice as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

To be eligible for Indian Air Force wing of NDA, a candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics within the age group of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental fitness.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview. A candidate is finally selected after a thorough Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
21st June 2012, 10:28 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There is no percentage of marks criteria to apply for NDA. The minimum educational qualification for an eligible candidate is Higher Secondary pass i.e. 12th standard.

UPSC conducts NDA(National Defence Academy) exam every year twice as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

To be eligible for Indian Air Force wing of NDA, a candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics within the age group of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental fitness.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview. A candidate is finally selected after a thorough Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
24th June 2012, 04:30 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hello friend....!!!!

->Yes you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN VISIT THIE WEBSITE:-

http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST....
6th July 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

wht subject gives nda exam.
8th September 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

can girls apply for air force after clearing nda test
19th October 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am born 12March 1997 can i join air force in 2013 my fitness is also very good my height is 167.64 cm
24th December 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Any cource available in nda which do not physical fitness
4th July 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Nios 80% can apply army officer tes entry
4th July 2013, 11:49 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am born 12March 1997 can i join air force in 2013 my fitness is also very good my height is 167.64 cm

To Join Indian Airforce Just After Passing Class 12th, You need to apply for the UPSC NDA exams:

Educational Qualifications:
Army Wing-12th Pass in any stream
Navy & Airforce Wing- 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths as subjects.

AGE-
Minimum age 16.5 years
Maximum age- 19 years

Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply

Selection Procedure involves:
>> Written Test
>> SSB interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?