6th September 2019, 11:21 AM
prince171993

Can I apply NET from Archaeology while my subject in M.A. is Ancient History And Archaeology?

Hello Sir, I want to appear in the exam of NET. I want to take subject Archaeology while I have done my M.A. in Ancient History & Archaeology. Am I eligible?

15th September 2019, 01:28 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply NET from Archaeology while my subject in M.A. is Ancient History And Archaeology?

In UGC NET exam you have to choice the subject which you have studied in your masters degree. If you have studied Archaeology in your masters degree. Then no doubtly you will be eligible for UGC NET.
Be sure that you have 55% aggregate marks in your masters degree.
12th June 2021, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply NET from Archaeology while my subject in M.A. is Ancient History And Archaeology?

If i do my masters in archeology. Can i give my net exam in history?
3rd December 2022, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply NET from Archaeology while my subject in M.A. is sanskrit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?