16th January 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PhD in South Indian History and Archaeology from Ancient History and Archaeology Department of JNU? Eligibility criteria for it?

Sir, I am MA Ancient History and Culture student and want to do PhD in South Indian History and Archaeology from Ancient History and Archaeology Department of JNU. Procedure to join? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  2. Can I study PhD in Archaeology if pursue MA in History?
  3. Can I study PhD in Archaeology after completing M.A. in History?
  4. How can I become an Archeologist after pursuing B.Tech in EEE?
  5. IS it necessary to have Maths subject to become an Archaeologist?
  6. Can I get MA(Archaeology) admission in JNU after completing BA(History)?
  7. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  8. Diploma courses related to Archaeology for MA(History) postgraduate?
  9. Possibility to study PhD in Archaeology for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  10. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-History of Ancient India upto 1200 AD Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?
  12. Am I eligible for Archeology after completing 12th and after doing B.Tech? Which courses should I take up? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best universities in India for PhD in Archaeology and Ancient History? Is it beneficial to do it from abroad?
  14. Is Archaeology Diploma course available to study for B.A.(History) final year student?
  15. How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class
  16. Kuvempu University, M.A. in History And Archaeology-History of Modern Europe Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. Eligibility to get PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) admission in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey? -- [New]
  18. Universities offering PhD in Archaeology at Karnataka?
22nd January 2018, 02:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do PhD in South Indian History and Archaeology from Ancient History and Archaeology Department of JNU? Eligibility criteria for it?

You need to have masters degree in same stream with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. You have to apply for admission, when there is a notification on a prescribed format.

If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/JRF, then you will have greater chance of admission at JNU. There will be interview stage too before admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?