9th September 2011, 02:31 PM
R CHIRANJEEVI

Can I apply for NTPC being a candidate of SC category having secured 63% in B.Tech?

i have 63% in b.tech can apply for ntpc am belongs to sc catogery.
reply me soon on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a candidate of B.Tech in CSE apply for Job in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for job in NTPC being a B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student? When the application form will be release?
  3. How to apply for NTPC after B.Tech Agricultural engineering?
  4. How can I become a ticket checker? What is the qualification required? How much is the salary
  5. List of PSUs recruiting M.Tech in Biotechnology holder?
  6. Can I get a government job after scoring 45%?
  7. Can I apply for CAT Exam having secured 47% in B.Tech and being a candidate of Open category?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. Recruitments available in BHEL for SC candidate who has secured 62.59% in B.E.?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk and PO exams if secured Lateral Entry B.E. with 56% from VTU being a ST candidate?
  11. How to apply for Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of Engineering?
  12. Am i eligible to apply for NTPC HR executive exam? I have secured 55% in graduation
  13. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  15. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  16. Name of PSU exams? Percentage required for them and other eligibility?
  17. Can I apply for NTPC being a candidate of Electronic Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to get a job in BSNL at the age of 31 years? -- [New]
22nd September 2011, 12:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NTPC being a candidate of SC category having secured 63% in B.Tech?

By all means you are eligible to join the NTPC even if you belong to SC category. The notifications regarding the various vacancies which are needed for B.Tech students will be published by NTPC. Since you belong to SC category there will be relaxations for such candidates in case of age and qualifications etc. The candidates should attend the written examination conducted as a part of the selection of the candidates for various posts. Those candidates who get short listed in the exam have to attend the personal interview.
22nd September 2011, 04:06 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NTPC being a candidate of SC category having secured 63% in B.Tech?

dear friend,
Eligibility for NTPC in Engineering Trainee post:-

1.The candidate must have complete the B.tech or BE course in the fields like- Electronics/computer science/Electrical/Mechanical..

2.The candidate must have secured 60% aggregate in B.tech/BE for general category..
55% aggregate for SC/ST category..

3.The age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years..

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill..
As you have secured 63% aggregate in B.tech then you can apply for NTPC..
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?