23rd April 2020, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the post of RRB Junior Engineer after completing B.Tech?

Hi, I am about to complete my B.Tech. Will I be eligible to apply for RRB Junior Engineer post as soon as I complete my B.Tech? Or, do I need any practical experience for RRB JE post?

29th April 2020, 12:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of RRB Junior Engineer after completing B.Tech?

The eligibility criteria for Railway Recruitment Board exam of Junior Engineer is:

>>Candidate must have done degree or diploma in engineering from a recognized institute of India.

>>The age limit is 18-33 years.

You need not have practical experience for this exam. There is no present notification for RRB JE exam. You will have to wait for upcoming notification. When notification is released, you can apply for RRB JE exam.
30th April 2020, 04:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of RRB Junior Engineer after completing B.Tech?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of RRB Junior Engineer is Candidate must have completed B.Tech / B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil from any recognised university. Diploma candidates can apply apply but graduated candidates will be first priority. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for the post of RRB Junior Engineer after completing B.Tech.
30th April 2020, 04:29 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

To apply for the Junior engineer post, the candidate should require the following qualifications

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

* Candidate should have B.tech/ B.E/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical branches from a recognized institution.

* Candidate's age should range between 18-33 years.

* Candidate who are in the final year of their graduation is not eligible to apply for JE post.

* The aspirant should get at least 50% or above in their qualifying examination.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for RRB Junior Engineer post.
2nd May 2020, 10:25 PM
Yallaling4012

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for the post of RRB Junior Engineer after completing B.Tech?

eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of RRB Junior Engineer is Candidate must have completed B.Tech / B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil from any recognised university. Diploma candidates can apply apply but graduated candidates will be first priority. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years.
4th May 2020, 09:23 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Can I apply for the post of RRB Junior Engineer after completing B.Tech?

Yes,you can aly for the post of RRB Junior Engineer

B. tech. holder can apply for the Junior Engineer post in the Railway division . Railroad Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts selection test for the position of the Junior Engineers in the Railway office .

In Railway, you can got Assistant Engineers, Assistant Executive Engineers.
Superintendent Engineers, Junior Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant.
Others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?