16th January 2017, 07:17 PM
Garute Ramchandra Nimbraj

Can I apply for RTO exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I apply for the exam and what is the syllabus for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and after completing it I want to apply for RTO exam so I need to know can I apply for RTO exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I apply for the exam and what is the syllabus for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for RTO Officer exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Can I apply for RTO exam after doing mechanical engineering diploma?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I apply in RTO written exam being a Diploma Mechanical holder? How to apply?
  7. How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for RTO Exam having completed my diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for RTO recruitment exam if secured 61.50% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  11. Can I apply for RTO exam while pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for RTO Exam after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam?
  13. What is the exam date of RTO exam? What is the syllabus?
  14. How can I apply for RTO exam after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Can I apply for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  17. Can I apply for RTO exam after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How to apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in Mechanical?
17th January 2017, 03:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for RTO exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I apply for the exam and what is the syllabus for the exam?

No, as per the eligibility criteria the minimum qualification required to appear in RTO exam is graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from recognised University and as you have not completed your degree so you are not eligible to appear in this exam. Firstly you have to complete your graduation in order to appear in this exam.

It is mainly for the following posts:

Judicial post

Assistant Engineer

Clerk post

For syllabus detailed go to the official website of MPSC.
17th January 2017, 05:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for RTO exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I apply for the exam and what is the syllabus for the exam?

RTO exam is conducted by MPSC every year and MPSC stands for Maharashtra public service commission following are the requirement:

He/she should be an Indian citizen.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years and Age relaxation is increased to 35 years to OBC and 38 years to SC and ST.

For syllabus detail go to the official website of MPSC.

This is the minimum eligibility criteria required to appear in RTO exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?