6th January 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in RTO written exam being a Diploma Mechanical holder? How to apply?

Sir/Madam,
I have now passed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I will get the result in next month. So I will be able to give RTO written exam? If yes, how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  3. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Can I apply for RTO Exam having completed my diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to apply for RTO being a Diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for RTO recruitment exam if secured 61.50% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  8. How to become a RTO officer? I am a Mechanical diploma holder
  9. Can I apply for RTO exam after doing mechanical engineering diploma?
  10. How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Can I apply for RTO Exam after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam?
  13. How can I apply for RTO exam after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Can I apply for RTO exam after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I apply for RTO jobs being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Can I apply for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to apply for RTO exam after diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. When is the RTO exam? How to apply for RTO inspector exam?
16th January 2016, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in RTO written exam being a Diploma Mechanical holder? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I have now passed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I will get the result in next month. So I will be able to give RTO written exam? If yes, how to apply for it?
No, you are not eligible for RTO exam.

RTO stands for Road Transport Officer.

It is mainly for the following posts:

Judicial post
Assistant engineer post
Clerk post

Eligibility for different posts are different such as:

For Judicial posts:

Graduation in law i.e.LLB
Age should be in between 21 to 32 years.

For assistant engineer post:

B.Tech or B.E in any stream.
Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

For clerk post:

12th passed with minimum 60% marks.
Age should be in between 21 to 34 years.
14th June 2023, 07:04 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply in RTO written exam being a Diploma Mechanical holder? How to apply?

As a diploma holder in mechanical engineering, you may be eligible to apply for certain positions in the Regional Transport Office (RTO) written exam. The eligibility criteria and specific positions available for diploma holders may vary depending on the region and the requirements set by the respective RTO or transport authority. Here are some general steps you can follow to apply for the RTO written exam:

Research and familiarize yourself with the requirements: Visit the official website of the RTO or the relevant transport authority in your region to understand the eligibility criteria, available positions, and any specific qualifications required for diploma holders.

Check for notifications: Keep an eye on the official notifications or advertisements released by the RTO or the transport authority regarding upcoming exams. These notifications will provide important information about the application process, exam dates, and other relevant details.

Collect necessary documents: Gather the necessary documents required for the application. This may include your diploma certificate, identification proof, passport-sized photographs, and any other documents specified in the notification.

Fill out the application form: Obtain the application form from the designated sources, such as the official website or the RTO office. Fill out the form accurately and provide the required information, including personal details, educational qualifications, and contact information.

Submit the application: Once you have completed the application form, submit it along with the required documents within the specified timeframe. Pay attention to any application fees that may be applicable and make the payment as per the instructions provided.

Prepare for the exam: Start preparing for the RTO written exam by studying the relevant subjects and topics. This may include areas such as road rules, traffic regulations, vehicle maintenance, and general knowledge related to the transportation sector. Refer to study materials, practice previous exam papers, and consider enrolling in any preparatory courses or coaching, if necessary.

Adhere to the exam schedule: Stay updated with the exam schedule and any further instructions provided by the RTO or transport authority. Ensure you are present at the designated exam center on the specified date and time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?