29th June 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SBI PO after doing BSc NSG with 65%

I have done b.sc nsg with 65% can I apply for s.b.i. po?

14th May 2014, 01:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI PO after doing BSc NSG with 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes Off course your eligible for SBI PO entrance examination after completing B.Sc course. Under graduation program is required qualification to SBI PO entrance examination. So, after completing B.Sc course you're eligible to apply for SBI PO Entrance examination. BI stands for (State Bank of India) and This SBI conducts PO and Clerk Examinations for every year. Holding bachelor degree course in any are eligible to apply for this SBI PO entrance examination and The age limit of the applicant should be above 21 years and should be lower then 30 years. For more information about SBI PO entrance examination please visit the official website of SBI.
12th June 2015, 07:19 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes of course you are eligible to sit for the SBI PO examination since you already have a graduate degree and very good marks at grad level too. Career as a Probationary officer in SBI is very prestigious and requires enormous amount of hard work as the selected students goes through intensive training for a period of two years. Its only after these two years that the selected officers' performance level are screened properly and the eligible ones are then promoted to the next level.

The basic eligibility criteria as mentioned above is very simple. You just need a graduate degree in any discipline of your choice. Here the subject is of little importance but the university has to be an UGC recognized one.

As far as the age criteria is concerned, you can give this examination if your age is not less than 21 years as this is the lower age limit. And the upper age limit is 30 years. However relaxation in age is available for the following reserved categories:-

1. SC/ST : 05 Years
2. OBC : 03 Years
3. Ex Servicemen : 05 Years

This year's examination is due on August. That is the main examination. Prior to that a preliminary examination is also going to take place in the month of June. However the last date for applying for this exam unfortunately is already over. And if you have not applied for this year's exam then there is no need to feel bad about it because the these exams are organized almost every year. So just concentrate on your preparation and prepare well for next time.
2nd March 2021, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

With bsc nursing degree,in sbi bank test which are the post applicable for us?
11th June 2021, 09:45 PM
Afreen0786

PO means(Probationary Officer )Probationary Officer is basically an Assistant Manager of Scale I in a bank.

And Yes, you can definitely become SBI PO after the completion of your BSc.

The starting salary of SBI PO is Rs. 27,620
11th October 2021, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

After bsc nursing can I go for ded gradu
ation
11th February 2023, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend opsc examination after completing BSC nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?