12th March 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

List of schools that offer MSc Nursing in USA and UK?

Please i want to inquire about the cost, requirements & list of schools that offer MSc Nursing in USA & UK

22nd August 2014, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of schools that offer MSc Nursing in USA and UK?

I m completed bsc nsg...thn i want to know about wt are the courrse in nsg n which univercity aftr bsc nsg in uda

13th March 2015, 12:32 PM
janemulligan

Thumbs up Re: List of schools that offer MSc Nursing in USA and UK?

Hi, after BSc Nursing you have a bright future ahead. You can consider doing higher studies overseas. You can opt for either MSc Nursing or Specialized Postgraduate Nursing Programs. As you are interested for USA, you have quiet bright chances of achieving success there as there is a shortage of skilled Nurses. INSCOL is offering the MSc Nursing in US and UK and various specialized postgraduate nursing programs in Canada. It is an endeavor to transform nurses to global nurses. In USA they offer:
MSc in Nursing Education in Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?