17th December 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for South Indian bank Clerk exam while doing B.Tech?

i am a BTEC Graduate .can i apply for south indian bank's clerk exam

18th December 2011, 08:45 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for South Indian bank Clerk exam while doing B.Tech?

South Indian Bank is one of the leading privat bank in India. Recnetly, South Indian Bank has announced notification for the recruitment of 400 probationary clerks positions.

Candidates from all over India are eligible to apply for this exam but they should be ready to work only in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.

The selection procedure for these positions is by
-Written Test
-Interview

Selected candidates will be given a pay scale of Rs.15000/- for month.

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this exam as you are being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech.

Here is the required eligibility criteria for this exam.
-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.
-If the candidae is from Science stream in Graduation, he should have to secure a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation in order to be eligible for this exam.
-Candidates of other than Science background in Graduation have to secure a minimum of 45% of marks in Graduation in order to take this exam.

-As a part of age criteria, one should be in the age group of 20-26 years by the 30-09-2011 in order to be eligible for this exam.

So, you are not eligible to apply for this exam.

No need to worry at all regarding this. I suggest you to complete your Graduation first and make sure that you are not going to have any backlogs at all in your B.Tech course.

I suggest you to have good preparation for IBPS Exam which will be the common written exam for the recruitment of PO positions for 19 public sector banks.

For updated information on bank exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
18th December 2011, 02:32 PM
arun.potturu

Yes,you can apply for south indian bank for CLERK post while in middle of B.TECH.The eligibility criteria for clerk post is 12th passed out.The age min and max limits is 18-30 years.The selection process for south indian bank based on
1.written test.
2.Interview.
The written test consists of Aptitude and Reasoning questions,General awareness,General knowledge and Descriptive section.
Those who qualified in written test they will be called for personal interview.For bank notification and more different jobs see the website www.freshersworld.com
23rd December 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my engg course (ece).am i eligibe to apply?
23rd December 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i am a B.E-ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEER can i apply the post of south indian bank clerk exam?
20th January 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

the eligibilityfor south indian bank clerk is 50% in science.will it calculated in aggregate of languages and subjects together?
5th March 2012, 11:20 PM
manas99

yes u can apply for the south indian bank.but u r having 50 % in +2 science.
31st May 2012, 11:41 PM
nadankanan

to apply for this exam but they should be ready to work only in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.

The selection procedure for these positions is by
-Written Test
-Interview

Selected candidates will be given a pay scale of Rs.15000/- for month.

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this exam as you are being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech.

Here is the required eligibility criteria for this exam.
-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.If the candidae is from Science stream in Graduation, he should have to secure a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation in order to be eligible for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?