18th January 2019, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TET, STET, BTET and CTET being a BCA(H) and 2 years BEd holder?

Hello everyone, I have done BCA(H) and then BEd of 2 years. I want to apply for TET, STET, BTET and CTET. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for all of this eligibility tests for me. Kindly tell me immediately.

27th January 2019, 04:47 PM

Default Re: Can I apply for TET, STET, BTET and CTET being a BCA(H) and 2 years BEd holder?

Hi,
As per my knowledge, for the above mentioned exam, eligibility criteria is bachelor degree in any discipline with B.Ed degree. You hold both of this two degree. So you are eligible for all the above mentioned exam.
13th September 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for TET, STET, BTET and CTET being a BCA(H) and 2 years BEd holder?

Can I apply bihar stet for paper 1 . My eligibility is BCA with B.Ed
3rd October 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have complicated BCA and b.ed can I eligible for STET
18th October 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi good evening, Am I eligible for Bihar stet paper 2 in computer science ,as I have done bca only.please help me out.
Thanks
28th December 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for bihar stet being a bca passed
26th May 2020, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I have done bca .can I do b ed .which subjects I choose in b ed . Which subjects I choose in tet stet and ctet . Mai kis subjects ka teacher ban sakta gu. All information for bca candidate
5th September 2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for stet paper 2 for computer science with only BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?