23rd September 2012, 07:48 PM
piyali saha95

Can I apply for UPSC examination after passing 12th examination? What is the qualification for UPSC?

I passed 12th examination at the age of 20.can i apply for upsc examination?if yes then what are the educational qualifications for upsc?

4th October 2012, 01:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC examination after passing 12th examination? What is the qualification for UPSC?

Graduation is the minimum requirement for UPSC exams. The maximum attempts allotted for passing is 4 times. Minimum age for application is 21 years. Upper age limit is 30 years. Apart from these, candidates should be physically fit as per the norms issued by the Commission.

29th January 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC examination after passing 12th examination? What is the qualification for UPSC?

I finished my BBA exams and i would like to join in income tax department. when will be the applications issued for this category in upsc? what are the books to be reffered for the exams?
can anyone please explain me clearly what are the things actually behind this......... help the needy...........

29th January 2013, 04:08 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

Yes you can apply for the upsc jobs after completing your 12th class as upsc is conducting various exams on the qualification of just 12th.So you should not need to worry about much and you can apply for the upsc NDA Exam as well as for the SCRA Exam on the basis of your 12th class education as both these exams are only and mainly for 12th pass candidates.

For National Defence Services exam their is not much qualifications are required as the criteria for this exam is quite simple as for this exam you just need a 12th pass certificate in the educational qualification.

And your age must be between 16.5-19 years for the National Defence Services exam means you age minimum should be 16.5 and maximum 19 years.

Also for this exam only the male candidates are allowed means girls can't apply for this exam.

On the other hand for the scra railway exam also the qualifications are almost same as for the exam the candidate should be pass in 12th with physics and maths subjects.

And also you age should be between 17-21 for the scra railway exam.

Best of luck

29th January 2013, 06:36 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by piyali saha95 View Post
I passed 12th examination at the age of 20.can i apply for upsc examination?if yes then what are the educational qualifications for upsc?
Yes,you will be Eligible to appear in the Exam that is conducted after passing 10+2 by UPSC.As per your age details,yu can appear in SCRA Exam.

Eligibility for SCRA(Special Class Railway Apprentice's)

Nationality - Indian .

Educational qualification :-
-->>You should be 10+2 pass out with science stream.
-->>Your subjects in science stream should be Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

-->>Your minimum age should be 17 years.
-->>Your age should not be above 21 years.

Written Exam Syllabus :-

GENERAL ABILITY TEST
  • English Grammar.
  • General Knowledge.
  • Reasoning.
PHYSICAL SCIENCES
  • Physics.
  • Chemistry.
MATHEMATICS(From 10+2 Level).

Important Details :-

-->>Each Paper will be of 2 hours.
-->>Total marks of each paper will be 200.

29th January 2013, 07:33 PM
Sikdu

for appearing for IPS you need to be graduate in any dicipline.and your age should be between 21 to 30 years..so at present you need to concentrate on your further studies but you can start your preparation ..

28th February 2013, 09:25 AM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by piyali saha95 View Post
Sorry after 12th you are not eligible for the UPSC exam .The educational qualification needed to be eligile for the exam is :

* You have done your graduation from recognized university.

* Age limit 21-30 yrs and some relaxation is for obc and sc/st.

26th October 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

MD aftab alam

i am a bsc(it)student.can i apply for upsc exam?

23rd November 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i m a girl n i want to give upsc exam after my 12th exam. can i ? my age is 17

20th December 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the exact cut off of SCRA 2013 written as well as personality test

30th December 2013, 06:56 PM
RAHUL KUMAR SAROJ 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul saroj View Post
i passed 12th examination at the age of 20.can i apply for upsc examination?if yes then what are the educational qualifications for upsc?
i am passed 12 class in 2012 from cbse in delhi.
With 72% arts stream.

31st May 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to join indian air force and in the next year m going to complete my b.tech from electronic and communication branch...so please suggest me which kind of study fit for me to join that and which exam i will have to qualify

20th November 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th class exam in 2012(open) with arts..nw i m 21..i am girl..firstly i want to ask can i give upsc nda or scra exam? and only sci stream students can give dis exam or arts students? is there any other option for me for getting govt.jobs????

11th December 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply ias after completing 12 th standard

3rd March 2020, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th class exam in 2007 with commerce stream, my question is can i applicable UPSC exam.

15th September 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Assalamu alakium I am Aazam I am 12th pass candidate & i m still studying in collage
I want to know....can i apply upsc exam form
Please anybody Reply me........i really want to know
Thnkz ***

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?