20th June 2021, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I become an Airforce Officer as per mu subject combination?

I want to do now what subject that i need to offer as and airfroce student. I am in SSLC i want to become an airforce officer and about right now i am studying geography math English computer.

21st June 2021, 06:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Airforce Officer as per mu subject combination?

Eligibility criteria to become Air Force Officer :-

Applicants must have completed 12th with mathematics and physics as main subject.

Age limit:-
The age of candidates who are applying for the examination should be between 16.5 to 19 years at the time of filling the application form.

In order to join the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force, one must have completed a Bachelors Degree program in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics as major subjects at the higher secondary level.

You can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in
24th June 2021, 08:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as officer after std 12th candidates have to appear and qualify in NDA examination.

NDA examination is conducted twice in a year. The eligibility to appear in examination for IAF is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper. So, you are not eligible for recruitment in Indian Air Force but eligible for Indian Army.

For more information about the examination pattern visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
24th June 2021, 09:22 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become an Airforce Officer as per your subjects combination.

Eligibility criteria for an Airforce Officer:-

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any field with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognised university. Short Service Commission is for the candidates who wish to become the technical officers in the Air Force. Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any field and must have cleared the AFCAT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?