21st September 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Information bout Master degree in computer Science? Syllabus for entrance exam?

Can i get info.about master in computer science after completing b.sc in math?is there any entrance or direct admision?what is syllabus of entrance exam?plz send ans.on my id...

26th September 2014, 03:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information bout Master degree in computer Science? Syllabus for entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get info.about master in computer science after completing b.sc in math?is there any entrance or direct admision?what is syllabus of entrance exam?plz send ans.on my id...
Yes of course you are definitely eligible for M.Sc Computer Science after B. Sc Mathematics course. The basic eligibility criteria for a Bachelor’s course in Computer Science is Graduation with with Computer Science or Mathematics from recognized university.

Master of Science (M.Sc) in Computer Science is a Master degree course. The duration of the course is three years which are divided into six semesters. After completing M.Sc Computer Science you can also opt for a Ph.D. which are offered by various institutions in the country.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The applicant must hold a Bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent(45% in case of SC/ST/PWD). Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor's degree may also apply.
  • The applicant must studied Mathematics subject in their 12th standard and graduation level.
  • M.Sc computer science is a very competitive field, hence an admission in this field can be done only through an excellent performance in the board examinations.
  • Selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in +2 and the merit in Common Entrance Test conducted by the Institution.

The entrance exam questions can be asked from the bachelor degree books. I recommend you to go through the bachelor degree books once again to score good marks in entrance exam. The question is based on objective type with multiple choice. There is no negative marking system in this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?