10th May 2013, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a bank manager after passing 11th in Arts stream?

i m in class 11th in arts stream
can i become a bank manager

Related Questions:
  1. How to become bank manager after passing class 11th?
  2. Steps to become a Bank Manager in reputed private bank?
  3. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for a student having arts stream in 11th?
  6. How to get a manager post in bank?
  7. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th from science stream?
  8. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  9. What career options are available after 12th in arts stream?
  10. What is the procedure to get 11th admission in mass medical or arts stream
  11. How to join Navy being a candidate of 11th class in Arts stream?
  12. Which course should I do after passing HSC to get a good job in bank? Books which I should refer for bank exams? How to get manager post in bank?
  13. How to get Admissions in BBA after passing H.S. with arts stream?
  14. Can I change my stream from Arts to science after passing class 11th in Nagaland board of school education -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for the post of Bank PO or Bank Manager after passing B.Tech
  16. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  17. How can I become a bank manager while studying in 10th class
  18. Is it possible to join for BCA after joining Arts stream? I am still in 11th standard
10th May 2013, 08:44 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a bank manager after passing 11th in Arts stream?

To become a Bank Manager one has to be appointed as P.O.(Probationary Officer) in a bank by cracking its exam after Graduation Degree. Hence after 11th standard it is not possible at all.

To become a Bank manager needs experience in banking job, so a clerk in the bank may become a Manage of a bank after going through some departmental exams and gaining experience.

To become a P.O. of a bank, one must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University with or without 50% and above marks within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
10th May 2013, 12:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

There are no chances for you to become Bank Manager at the 10+1 level .One thing more bank employees have to give the departmental exams after serving for some years in order to become Bank manager.

First of all you should try to become clerk or probationary officer in nay bank and for this you will have to crack the entrance examination of different banks .

The State bank of India conducts its own entrance exam for the clerk post which requires minimum of 10+2 with at least 60 % marks in it with basic knowledge of computer applications and the age limit is 18-28 years.

For SBI probationary post ,you must be a graduate with age in the range of 21-30 years

IBPS that stands for the Institute of Banking and personnel selection conducts common written exam for the 20 public sector banks for the post of clerk and probationary officer.

For clerk ,minimum of bachelor's degree is required and age limit is 20-28 years and for the P.O post educational qualification remains same but the age limit is 21-30 years with the age relaxations applicable to obc and sc/st respectively.

So I would suggest you to first complete your 10+2 and during this also prepare for the exams of SBI clerk or if you want to join bank as probationary officer then complete your bachelor's degree.

Then only giving departmental exams of bank ,you can become bank manager.

For more details you can visit www.sbi.co.in or www.ibps.in

Hope the information helps and satisfies you .If you have still any query regarding this then please leave your message here.

All the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
10th May 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.a. english after securing 48% marks in b.a. (Punjab University)
10th May 2013, 05:11 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........

As you are interested to became a Bank Manager for this you have to be a graduate & there are term & condition to appear its entrance exam ........

**The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university....
**The age limit is 21 - 30 yrs.
**There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.
**The candidates should be a Citizen of India.

The list of best books from where you can prepare for your exam.......

Exam pattern :

For more details visit official website of respective bank website.....

Good luck............
10th May 2013, 06:29 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m in class 11th in arts stream
can i become a bank manager
No you will not be eligible to apply for IBPS Bank Clerk Exam.For appearing in Bank as per latest rule you will have to meet these Eligibility :-

Educational qualification :-
  • Graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university.
  • If you will do Graduation for Distance Mode then your degree should be approved from the DEC(Distance Educational Council).
  • Your minimum age should be 18 years.
  • Your age should not be above 28 years.
Age Relaxations :-
  • 3 years for OBC candidates.
  • 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
  • 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons.
Marks :-
  • All candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in Graduation.

IBPS Bank Exam Syllabus and Pattern

10th May 2013, 07:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You must be a Graduate to apply for Bank jobs for Officer level. So complete your 10+2 and then take admission into a good college and complete your Graduation.

Graduation in any discipline is the required qualification for PSU Banks in India which conduct examination for recruitment of Probationary Officer. To become a Bank Manager you first have to become PO.

The age required for Bank PO is 21 to 30 years for General Category. There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.

The selection will be purely based on merit prepared on the basis of marks in the objective type paper and interview.

The exam will be objective type and you have to clear cut off marks to become eligible for Interview.There will be negative mark for wrong answers.

The question will be asked from General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Computers and English Language skills. So you can start your preparation from now if you want to become a Bank manager in future.

For more information visit http://www.ibps.in
21st August 2013, 07:46 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend sorry you are not eligible for Bank manager job after passing 11th in Arts stream.

For apply Officer level jobs in bank first you have completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

First you have get a job for bank PO to become a bank manager.

The eligibility criteria for bank PO post are:-

Candidate must have completed Graduation degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.

Age Limit : -

Age should be between 21 years to 30 years.

3 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates

and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST category Candidates.

Candidate shoulld be an Indian citizen.

So, friend first you completed Graduation degree in a recognized University after that apply for bank jobs.

Best of luck......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?