13th March 2022, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Chiropractic Doctor through BPT course?

Can I become a Chiropractic Doctor through BPT course?

15th March 2022, 05:51 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I become a Chiropractic Doctor through BPT course?

Yes, you can become Chiropractic doctor through BPT course. You must have to complete chiropractic course after BPT.
17th March 2022, 05:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become Chiropractic doctor through BBT course. You must have to complete Chiropractic course after BPT.

To pursue Chiropractic course, the aspirant must have completed a bachelor's degree from a recognised University. A candidate can pursue Chiropractic course either through a five year integrated program which combines three years undergraduate programme which combines 3 years undergraduate programme and 2 years postgraduate programme, or a doctoral programme of 4 years duration.
18th March 2022, 01:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to become a
Chiropractor in India

A 5 year Integrated bachelor's degree of BSc in chiro followed by a 2 - 3 years masters degree program or MSc in Chiro

After completion of masters degree , a candidate needs to obtain a doctorate in Chiropractic

Candidate needs to complete 2200 hours of educational and clinical practise as a chiropractor to become a health professional.

One can also become a chiropractic doctor after BPT course , one has to complete chiropractic course after BPT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?