31st August 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a computer teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya after doing MCA?

hi i am mca can i become computer teacher in kendriya vidyalaya...please tell me

5th September 2012, 10:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a computer teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya after doing MCA?

You can become a computer teacher in KVS with an MCA degree. But along with MCA, it is also compulsory to possess a B.Ed with 50% marks too. This will enable you to apply for PGT posts in KVS. If you have all the above mentioned qualifications, you can attend CTET exam so as to get selected for PGT post in KVS. On qualifying this exam with a high score, personal interview and teaching demo will be the final selection process.
18th October 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a computer teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya after doing MCA?

hello sir,
i have done mca & i would like to become a computer teacher in kendriya vidyalaye. Is B.Ed compulsary for this post and tell me the procedure to apply.
22nd October 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for computer instrutor inkvs
22nd October 2012, 01:15 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Forget about becoming teacher in Kendriya Vidhalaya, instead you should become college lecturer. A post graduate degree holder, like yourself, is eligible to apply for College Lectureship in government colleges. You should try for it instead of school teaching.

If this sounds like a good idea to you then appear for the National Eligibility Test. It is conducted twice a year for College Lectureship as well PhD. You will either have to appear for NET which is central level exam for the SET which is state level exam. Both would get you lecturer job in college.

You must have scored at least 55 percent marks in Master of Computer Applications. If you have then you can appear for NET, and the subject would be Computer Science and Applications. Please do not choose any other subject for NET since this is the subject for MCA holders.

I mentioned earlier about choosing between SET and NET exam. If you want job in particular state then apply for SET exam of that state otherwise you should appear for the National Eligibility Test.

Criteria

1. You should be citizen of India

Education

1. Post graduation degree is mandatory to apply for NET.

2. You should complete post graduation from a UGC recognized university.

3. At least 55 percent marks.

4. SC/ST need 50 percent marks.

5. Final year students are also eligible to apply.

6. However they need to submit their degree within 2 years of clearing NET exam.

7. Your subject for NET exam would be Computer Science and Applications.

Age Criteria

1. The age limit for JRF is 28 yeas.

2. There is some relaxation for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

3. There is no upper age limit for College Lectureship.

However if you are still willing to become teaching in Kendriya Vidhalaya then you will have to appear for Central Teachers Eligibility Test. This test is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.

But before you can apply for it, you must complete Bachelor of Education course. It is mandatory for the candidate appearing for CTET to have B.Ed degree. Once you obtain it you will be able to apply for CTET.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation course.

3. A B.Ed degree is also mandatory.

4. There is no age limit to apply for CTET.
26th October 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a teacher in KV after doing B.E in Electronics and communication?
25th November 2012, 06:35 PM
SusanF

Default MBA (Marketing) Lecturership

Hi sherleytwain
I have an MBA in Marketing and 5 years experiernce in IT industry, please let me know the procedure to apply for lecturership in colleges

regrds
susan
23rd January 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

hello i m vinti tikkoo i had completed my MCA and is working in NCERT based convent school. I want to ask whether is it compulsory to do B.Ed. if i want to apply for class 12th there?
26th January 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Can PGDCA apply for TGT computer teacher
6th February 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. At present I am working in a soft ware company since last
five years with C, C and Java (J2EE). Please confirm my eligibility to be a teacher in computer in KV Sangathan
School.
27th February 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
I have done BE comp. science .pssed out in 2007. I want to apply for job in KV. Can I apply? What all languagesthey require. I want to apply in Jammu. Also I want to do Net. But B>E is not considered as master degree. Which degree i should do so that I can appera for the Net exam.
Thanks ,
Nilly.
28th February 2013, 09:22 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am mca can i become computer teacher in kendriya vidyalaya...please tell me
Computer Teachers are Taken in Kendriya Vidayala on Probation Basis.

Eligibility which you will have to meet are :-

Educational qualification :-
-->>You should have a degree in MCA/M.sc(IT) from recognized university.
-->>Your degree should be approved from the AICTE.

-->>Your minimum age should be 21 years.
-->>Your age should not be above 35 years.

Marks :-
-->>Your minimum Marks in MCA should be 6.5/20.0 CGPA.

Salary :-
-->>Rs 150 Per Class from Class 5 to 9 Daily..
-->>Rs 550 Per Class from Class 10 to 12 Daily.

Class to Taken Daily :-
-->>You can take a minimum of 3 Class.
-->>You cannot take above 5 class per day.
23rd May 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I finished MCA., b.ed., Can I become computer science teacher in government school..? What qualifications I need?
24th July 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mca .can i apply for pgt post in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan
22nd November 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I did my MSc in computer science i want to become a computer teacher in Kendriya vidyalaya. I heard that to become a computer teacher no need of doing BEd. In the application also it was mentioned that BEd is not mandatory. Plaease reply me.
9th December 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

where we can buy a kvs model question paper for pgt compuer sciaence.. if anyone knows send me to my email id is [email protected]. mobile; 9600817891
27th August 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I did my B.COM,DCA computer science i want to become a computer teacher in Kendriya vidyalaya. I heard that to become a computer teacher no need of doing BEd. In the application also it was mentioned that BEd is not mandatory. Plaease reply me.
3rd March 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.E. comp.. i have 3 yrs of experience as a lecturer in mca,bca college... I want to know is there B.Ed compulsory to apply in KV for Computer Instructor post?
and also can anyone mail me question paper related to KV computer instructor post? mail id: [email protected]
1st April 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

WHEN PERMANENT POST FOR COMPUTER TEACHERS WILL NOW AGAIN PUBLISHED
27th September 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Msc IT post graduation can I apply for computer science teacher post in KVS or not
30th September 2016, 12:12 AM
shiwangini raj

Yes you can become computer teacher in kendriya vidyalaya but for this you have to do an additional course B.ed .
In computer science and then you will have to face the vacancies issued by kendriya vidyalaya for computer teacher..
Thanks..
2nd October 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I hold B.Tech. degree in Computer Science.

I am on my way to apply for teaching in Kendriya Vidyalaya.

Please let me know whether I require B.Ed. even after holding B.Tech.?

Thanks and Best Regards
29th January 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I did my MCA i want to become a computer teacher in Kendriya vidyalaya. I heard that to become a computer teacher no need of doing BEd. In the application also it was mentioned that BEd is not mandatory. Please reply me.
6th March 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for becoming computer instructor in kvs , and tell me about age limit?
19th April 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed B.E in computer science I also know hindi & marathi language very well I have completed 10 in hindi & marathi subject but i don't have tamil can i join as comp inst please reply sir
13th April 2018, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Can B.Tech. (Computer science) apply for PGT (Computer) in KVS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?