2nd May 2017, 04:05 PM
disha pungera

Can I become a Pilot having completed 12th without Maths? Procedure and fees to become a Pilot?

Hi I am a girl. This year I have pass out the physics chemistry and biology. I have no maths. Please tell me how can join pilot. I am very interesting in pilot. So please tell me what is a procedure to become a pilot and fees.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  2. How to become a Pilot after completing 12th PCM?
  3. What can I do to become a Pilot? I have completed 12th science without Maths
  4. Procedure to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed Matriculation?
  5. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th in science
  6. Am I eligible to become a pilot after 12th standard with PCB subject?
  7. Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th Science from a government Pilot training school?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot?
  9. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th
  10. Possibility to become a Pilot for 12th with PCB group student? Will I have to write again 12th for it?
  11. Scholarship for doing higher studies to become a pilot after 12th standard?
  12. What should a 12th Art student do to become a Pilot? Will he have to do any course before Pilot course?
  13. How to become a Pilot? What is the minimum qualification for Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to be a fighter pilot after passing 9th in computer science subject? What is the procedure to become fighter pilot in Pak Air Force? What are the rules and fees?
  15. How to become a Pilot after completing B.Tech ECE? What is the procedure to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th science? What is the fees for the course?
  17. How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?
  18. How can I become a Pilot? How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in Pilot?
2nd May 2017, 10:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot having completed 12th without Maths? Procedure and fees to become a Pilot?

Let me tell you that it is necessary that a candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics in intermediate in order to become pilot in future but you have studied Biology so you are not eligible to apply for this course.
You could apply for the NDA examination only if you are studied maths and physics as compulsory subjects.
Being medical student you can apply for other medical entrances.
3rd May 2017, 10:19 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot having completed 12th without Maths? Procedure and fees to become a Pilot?

No, it's not possible to be a pilot without having Mathematics in intermediate. Mathematics is a compulsory subject to become a pilot. So if you really want to be a pilot then I will suggest you to repeat your intermediate with PCM group. Only after that you will be eligible for the pilot training. Thanls
13th May 2022, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission for pilot if u have not taken maths in 12 th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?