21st October 2018, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Sub-Inspector in UP Police being a 33 years old candidate?

Sir/Madam, I am 33 years of age and I want to become a Sub-Inspector in UP Police. I am little confused because I don't know that whether I can become the Sub-Inspector at this age or not. Kindly tell me regarding this. Thank you!

30th October 2018, 04:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Sub-Inspector in UP Police being a 33 years old candidate?

The eligibility criteria for Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector exam:

1. The minimum academic qualification is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Age criteria is 21-28 years. Upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You can apply for exam only if you belong to reserved category.
31st October 2018, 02:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Sub-Inspector in UP Police being a 33 years old candidate?

First thing I would like to let you know that the age limit for UP Police Sub-Inspector recruitment is 21 years to 28 years for general category candidates. Age relaxation of 5 years is allowed for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

So, being 33 years old, you are not eligible for any upcoming SI recruitment as your age will certainly cross the maximum age limit for the SI recruitment.

For more details and updates regarding UP Police SI recruitment, you can refer to the link http://uppbpb.gov.in/.
2nd November 2018, 05:48 PM
Prriyapandeyy

Age Condition (For both male & Female): Age of the candidate must be between 21 to 28 years as on 1st July 2015 or 1st July 2016 (both dates are accepted). There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per following: For OBC Category - 21 to 31 Years. For SC/ST Category - 21 to 33 Years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?