20th May 2019, 09:39 PM
Nilesh1407

Can I become a teacher after completion of MBA as a regular candidate?

I have done B.Sc via distance mode after that I completed MBA regular. Now, I want to do B.Sc again in regular mode because I want to enter in teaching field. So, will I get admission in colleges for pursuing B.Sc as a regular candidate? Or, is it possible to become a teacher with my current qualification?

27th May 2019, 07:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher after completion of MBA as a regular candidate?

If you want to be a school teacher then you have to pursue B.Ed that is 2 years degree course however if you want to become a lecturer in a college then no need to pursue B.Ed. You can just appear in NET examination. Once you will qualify the national eligibility test then you can apply in private colleges for the Lecturer job or you can prepare yourself for the Commission exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?