30th June 2020, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream form Science to Arts after failing in 12th CBSE exams?

Hi, I wrote my 12th Board exams under CBSE Board's curriculum from Science stream and failed in the exam. So, now is it possible to re-appear for 12th Board exams under CBSE only but from Arts stream instead of Science?

2nd July 2020, 08:08 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my stream form Science to Arts after failing in 12th CBSE exams?

It is not a good decision to change stream from Science to Arts and it is not allowed also.

You can apply for Supplementary Exam and try to clear it.

The only way to join 10+2 in Arts stream is by quitting your current 10+2 with Science stream which will result in academic career loss and also the fees that you have paid will go wasted.

I suggest you to make the decision as per your interest from the above 2 options and proceed further.

Whatever the stream it is, if you put your full efforts and show interest, then you can understand the subject easily and can score top marks.

If the faculty is not good in your college or if you are getting too many doubts while studying, you can join private tuition.
2nd July 2020, 10:52 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I change my stream form Science to Arts after failing in 12th CBSE exams?

Now you have to start 12th again , you have to enroll for your final class 12 board exams. you have a chance to get your subjects changed by requesting the school authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?