13th October 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose any branch in M.Tech? I've completed my B.E in Biotechnology and want to opt Chemistry in GATE?

i hav completed my B.E. in biotechnology now i want to apply for gate xam. i want to know if i opt for chemistry subject for the exam can i choose any branch in M. Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Biotechnology Chemistry vs. Biotechnology Physics? Which branch to choose in Biotechnology?
  2. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the cheapest engineering college India?
  4. What is M.Tech? Can a BSc student do M.Tech? Options available in M.Tech?
  5. List of M.Tech colleges after qualifying GATE and have completed B.Sc in Agri-biotechnology?
  6. What is the requirement to do BSc Biotech after 12th
  7. Can I do Mtech in biotechnology with 32 Score in GATE exam?
  8. Which branch should I choose in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science stream?
  9. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. Which courses are there after completion of B.Pharmacy in India?
  11. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  12. Does IIT offer M.Tech in Biotechnology course? GATE syllabus for Biotechnology? -- [New]
  13. GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech?
  14. Syllabus of IB entrance exam? Books to be referred for the exam?
  15. What are the courses after passing 12th in science stream except medical and engineering?
  16. Which colleges can I opt for M.Tech after scoring 17.3 in GATE with 28160 rank? Colleges which organize their own private exams?
  17. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  18. How to opt for EC? Can I choose EC branch? I have done Mechanical
15th March 2016, 10:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I choose any branch in M.Tech? I've completed my B.E in Biotechnology and want to opt Chemistry in GATE?

You can not apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering subject different from which you have done your bachelor's degree in technology or engineering.

You can not apply for GATE exam with subjects other than your discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?