15th April 2018, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I choose Economics for UGC-NET being an MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate?

Sir, I have completed my MBA. My specialization was Finance and HR. Now I want to give UGC-NET. So, I want to choose Economics for this UGC-NET. Am I eligible to choose Economics or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in UGC-NET being an MSc(Financial Economics) postgraduate? -- [New]
  2. Which subject an Economics post graduate should choose for UGC NET exam? Maximum how many subjects can be chosen?
  3. Detailed information and terms & conditions to apply for UGC-NET(Economics)?
  4. Whether the question papers of UGC-NET(Economics) also comes in Marathi Language?
  5. Am I eligible to apply UGC-NET for both Economics and Management being an MBA and M.Sc postgraduate?
  6. Which subject should I choose to appear in UGC-NET being a Sustainable Architecture postgraduate?
  7. Choice of subject to apply in UGC-NET for Commerce postgraduate?
  8. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for a postgraduate with 45% marks?
  9. Being a MBA (Financial Management & HR) student which subject to choose in the form for UGC NET entrance exam 2018?
  10. Information about UGC NET coaching centre? I am preparing for UGC NET economics
  11. Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Urdu) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.Sc(Food Science & Technology) postgraduate?
  14. Is it compulsory to choose your Postgraduate subjects only for appearing in UGC NET?
  15. Detailed information about UGC-NET(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  16. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of UGC-NET(Economics) for M.A. Economics student?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET being a distance MCA postgraduate with non-UGC university?
  18. Is there any difficulty to appear in UGC-NET for B.Com graduate who is pursuing M.A.(Economics)?
21st April 2018, 11:04 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I choose Economics for UGC-NET being an MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate?

Yes, you can choose Economics as your subject for UGC NET.

As you have completed MBA from Finance and HR, so apart from Economics(01), you can choose these subjects too like:
  • Commerce (08)
  • Management (17)
  • Tourism Administration and Management (93)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?