16th February 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete the admission process of JIPMER Pondicherry for MBBS course via online or by postal address?

I am Nodi from Bangladesh.I have passed 12th class board exam.i have got 80% mark in each subject.now i want to study in India.i want to get myself admitted in JIPMER PONDICHERI in MBBS course.Can i complete the whole admission process online or by postal address?

Related Questions:
  1. When and from where I can get application form of MBBS in JIPMER?
  2. Can I get MBBS admission in JIPMER, Pondicherry after paying 6 lacks rupees?
  3. Which is a better college for MBBS, Lady Hardinge, Delhi or JIPMER, Pondicherry for MBBS course?
  4. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE
  5. How can I get information regarding application form for admission in MBBS in Pondicherry Jipmer Medical College?
  6. How much does it cost to complete MBBS from JIPMER?
  7. Where do I get the GIPMER entrance exam application?
  8. What is the JIPMER MBBS cutoff marks?
  9. Criteria for outside Pondicherry students to appear for JIPMER entrance exam? Is there any consideration for children of central government employees studying in KV?
  10. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  11. Will I get admission in JIPMER MBBS batch under unreserved category?
  12. What is the fee structure to get MBBS through JIPMER?
  13. Date and place for the application form of MBBS in JIPMER? Details regarding the admission in JIPMER? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of sale of application for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination? Is online application possible? What is the date of start and end of form submission? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  15. Procedure to apply in JIPMER-PG entrance exam to study MD course? -- [New]
  16. JIPMER MBBS Study Material?
  17. JIPMER MBBS solved previous question papers
  18. How may I apply for MBBS course at Pondicherry? What's the fee structure of this course for the same?
23rd February 2011, 07:45 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I complete the admission process of JIPMER Pondicherry for MBBS course via online or by postal address?

Yes you can apply for JIPMER exam via online

The JIPMER forms are available in the end of February month.

THe forms can be collected from SBI bank or from JIPMER campus itself.

You can even order the form online by sending the payment to JIPMER.

Those who want to apply online can visit www.jipmer.edu.in and can fill up the form there. After applying online you will be redirected to a page which you will need to take a print out and send it to JIPMER office. The payment mode is Demand Draft
23rd February 2011, 08:06 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Can I complete the admission process of JIPMER Pondicherry for MBBS course via online or by postal address?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Nodi from Bangladesh.I have passed 12th class board exam.i have got 80% mark in each subject.now i want to study in India.i want to get myself admitted in JIPMER PONDICHERI in MBBS course.Can i complete the whole admission process online or by postal address?
It is very easy to complete your admission process on on-line rather than postal address.
Good luck .
23rd February 2011, 08:21 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Definitely you can apply this through online.The JIPMER forms are available in State bank of India(SBI Bank) in the campus of Jipmer.The application can be provided either by online or offline.For online application form you may visit the site listed below.

www.jipmer.edu.in.
28th February 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

hello friends,
i would like to apply jipmer trhough online but i didn't found any link in www.jipmer.edu.in in this site ,can u please provide me the exact procedure to apply online please............

umashankar
11th March 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

do the print outs have to be taken out on seperate pages or one behind the other on the same page?
25th March 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

guideline fillingup of mbbs form 2011 of jipmer
5th April 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether I should give my school's address or college address in jipmer mbbs form?
12th April 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

how do find that our form is acceptable or not.
21st April 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

can i joint the college in direct admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?