23rd September 2019, 01:39 AM
Posts: n/a

Can I complete my Intermediate from either NIOS or IGNOU after failing under State Board?

I have failed my Intermediate Board exams under State Board. What should I do now? Is there any way to complete Intermediate from any other Board? What about NIOS or IGNOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: