19th May 2020, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my B.Sc degree after a gap of 4 years from Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Sir, I had got admission in 2015 and only continue my study till 2017 means B.Sc second year due to selection in Defence and now I want to give final year exam. Is it possible? I was studying in Bhimrao Ambedkar University.

20th May 2020, 03:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my B.Sc degree after a gap of 4 years from Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

---Yes definitely, you can take admission in graduation after 4 years gap but it will not be possible for you to continue with BSc degree however, you have to take admission in first year in B.A.through distance mode.

Distance Universities-

-- Indira Gandhi National Open University

-- Nalanda Open University

-- Doctor bheemrav Ambedkar Open University

-- Sikkim Manipal University
22nd May 2020, 10:52 AM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Can I continue my B.Sc degree after a gap of 4 years from Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Of course you can continue your degree. But as there is 3 years gap first you need to get gap year proof certificate from your district/nodal officer and then you can submit it to your college and then you will be eligible to apply for the discontinued year admission in the college as per UGC norms. But if you want to continue your degree through open university then you need not to get Gap certificate.
9th February 2022, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to continue the degree course after 4 yrs of gap
4th February 2023, 10:43 AM
R.Pratap Singh

Can I continue my B.Sc degree after a gap of 5 years from Bhimrao Ambedkar University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?