5th July 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in the entrance exam to get 3 years LLB admission in Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Dear Sir, I am preparing for the entrance exam of 3 years LLB course which is available in Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University. I just want to know about the cutoff marks which is required in this entrance exam so that I can secure admission for 3 years LLB course in this university.

Related Questions:
7th July 2018, 07:52 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in the entrance exam to get 3 years LLB admission in Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

# Kindly note that it is not possible to predict or forcast rhe cut-off of any examination. As no one can predict the exact cut-off of any examination.

# The cut-off of examination is purely depend upon following factors:

* Number of students appeared.
* Nature of question paper (i.e. difficulty level of question paper).
* Number of seats available.

# It is advised that never look at cut-off marks. Try to secure more and more marks in order to ensure your seat. Fetching more the marks more the chances of getting seat.
8th July 2018, 07:06 PM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in the entrance exam to get 3 years LLB admission in Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Law University is approved by the Bar Council of India

LLB stands for Bachelor's of Law. LLB is in two different type of courses, one is 3 years course which is applicable to the graduates and another one is 5 years course which is applicable for the candidates who complete +2.

Required marks to apply for LLB Entrance Exam is 45% for the general category and 40% for Scheduled Cast or Scheduled Tribes from recognized University or a School. Admission will goes under the marks required in entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?