25th September 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my studies after discontinuing it in my final year?

I am studying B.Sc biochemistry. I got married in my final year having 6 months left. I want to discontinue my studies there and now I want to continue my final year studies left. How can I continue??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  2. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  3. Am I eligible to continue BBA course after discontinuing for 3 years
  4. Can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 12th science 10 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I continue my diploma in Aeronauticals after discontinuing it in between?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue my Education after discontinuing my studies for a long time due to some family problems? Can I purse B.com while doing a job? -- [New]
  7. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 10th standard in a different school after discontinuing from previous school?
  9. Failed in B.Sc final year. What to do?
  10. Can I continue my B.Sc from 3rd year if left two year back?
  11. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  12. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  13. How to continue education after discontinuing after 5th standard?
  14. Is there any scholarship available for physically challenged to continue B.Tech studies from 1st year?
  15. Can I continue my B.Sc Nursing studies directly from the 4th year?
  16. Can I do ICWA after scoring 42% in B.Com?
  17. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  18. How can i get a loan for completing my BCA course?
25th September 2016, 07:21 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my studies after discontinuing it in my final year?

Yes, you continue your studies i.e., B.Sc. Biochemistry course if you have left the course before completion of your final year.

The minimum duration of B.Sc. Biochemistry course is 3 years and that of maximum duration is 6 years. You need to clear your backlogs (if any) within maximum period of 6 years to get B.Sc. degree certificate.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, it is not clear how many months or years back you have left the course, so, if the maximum duration of 6 years after taking admission in the course, you are eligible to continue your studies else, you are not eligible to continue your B.Sc. Biochemistry course.
15th August 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I am studying bsc(nsg) 4th year. I got married in the final year & discontinued now I can complete my course
1st February 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have discontinued my studies in 4th standard I'm interested to complete ,,10th .
18th November 2020, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2years in bsc optometry and in final year due to marriage I discontinued it, can I continue it to complete my course.
27th December 2020, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Iam marriage to final year course B.sc zoology.so iam not continue the course.but after 11 years back i like to finished my graduation it is possible?
19th March 2021, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I got married in 12th class. Now after 15 years is it any chance for further studies actually i am still interested
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?