6th October 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do any jobs in private or nationalized banks on the basis of 12th?

Sir/Madam, please tell me whether can I apply for jobs of bank or not as I have done my 12th with non-medical with 72 percent marks? Which are the bank jobs that can I apply on the basis of Intermediate?

11th October 2019, 02:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do any jobs in private or nationalized banks on the basis of 12th?

Yes, you can get a bank job after completing 12th and you can apply only for the clerk posts.
The minimum qualification to apply for clerk exam is completed of 12th or equivalent from a recognised board / Institute.
The age limit should be between 18 to 28 years to apply for the bank clerk exams.

To apply Bank PO exams you must have completed graduation in any discipline from recognised University.
The age limit should be between 21 to 30 years to apply for the bank PO exams.

You can apply for SBI clerk exam after completing 12th with at least 60% marks from a recognised board/ Institute.
11th October 2019, 05:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do any jobs in private or nationalized banks on the basis of 12th?

The minimum required educational qualification to appear for entrance examination to get recruitment in banking jobs is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by IBPS and private banks for the final selection.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree from a recognised university to become eligible to appear in the examination.

For more information visit at www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?