21st June 2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Does private and nationalized banks provide education loan for VFX courses?

Hello Sir, I am planning to study VFX Professional course in Pixelloid. Can I get the educational loan for studying VFX? If yes, then please let me know about banks which should I approach for educational loan. And, which colleges or institutes are best for studying VFX courses?

25th September 2020, 03:48 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does private and nationalized banks provide education loan for VFX courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am planning to study VFX Professional course in Pixelloid. Can I get the educational loan for studying VFX? If yes, then please let me know about banks which should I approach for educational loan. And, which colleges or institutes are best for studying VFX courses?
There are certain factors that Bank looks before santionating an educational load like whether the applicant can able to repay the loan/ track record of marks, credits and achievements of the candidate/Whether the candidate or not parents, guardians or an acceptable third party are co-borrowers or guarantors of the loan/property/identity proof/institute background etc

-There are bank that provide educational loan like ICICI,SBI,BOI,HDFC,PNB etc, based on the bank there may be slight interest % varies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?