26th April 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Com course having done 10+2 in Maths and Economics? What are the subjects in B.Com course?

I done +2 (maths and economics) and now I want to do B.com.Can I do it? If I can do B.com,then please tell me about the details of subjects of B.com.

26th April 2012, 09:49 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do B.Com course having done 10+2 in Maths and Economics? What are the subjects in B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I done +2 (maths and economics) and now I want to do B.com.Can I do it? If I can do B.com,then please tell me about the details of subjects of B.com.
Yes your eligible to apply for B.com course . I provide the details regarding B.com course .

B.com stands for Bachelor of Commerce . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . There are so many college in India offer this course . The B.com course is mainly consist of Accounts Subjects and Theory papers .

Subjects for B.com course :-
  • Financial Accounting
  • Business Law
  • Principle of Management
  • Company Law
  • Business Organization
  • Business Economics
  • International Economics
  • Business Statistics
  • Income Tax Theory and Law and Practice
  • Business Environment
  • Principle of Marketing
  • Cost Accounting
  • Corporate Accounting
  • Data Base Management System
  • Business Mathematics
  • Business Communication
  • Management Accounting
  • Human Resource Management
  • Financial Service
  • Banking Theory Law and Practice
  • Retail Management
  • Practical Auditing

Eligibility Criteria for B.com course :-

You should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . Your age should not more then 23 years . You should qualified in Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution.
The Admission for B.com course is based on the 12th standard percentage of marks . If your good percentage of marks in 12th standard then you may get admission for B.com course reputed colleges .

Every Institution may conduct entrance Examination within the college . If you show the good performance in Entrance Examination then you may get admission .

Best Colleges for B.com Course :-
  • Shriram College of Commerce
  • Loyola College
  • Hansraj College
  • Sathyabhama University
  • The New College
  • Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
  • Aligarh Muslim University
19th January 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Com course having done 10 2 in Maths and Economics? What are the subjects in B.Com course?

Can I do B.com doing maths litracy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?