17th October 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed with 46% in M.Com?

Sir, I got 56% in B.Com & I 48% in M.Com. So, now can I do B.Ed? Should I show my M.Com results which is below 50% or should I take admission on the basis of B.Com which is more than 50%?

31st October 2019, 01:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed with 46% in M.Com?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course. The minimum academic qualification required to do this course is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

You need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed course. You cannot take admission in B.Ed course based on percentage of marks in master's degree course.
31st October 2019, 03:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or master degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination to get admission on the basis of aggregate in B.Com course. For more information about the admission procedure visit at official website of the institutions.
31st October 2019, 04:31 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is two year course and one of the pre-requisite qualification to appear for teacher recruitment examination. The eligibility to get admission in B.Ed course is that course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% aggregate in bachelor degree to become eligible to appear in the examination to get admission.

So, you are eligible to appear in the entrance examination.
31st October 2019, 05:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for B.Ed course.

You can apply for B.Ed course with 56% marks in Bachelor of Commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?