7th September 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after doing 2 years graduation course from Kanpur University? What is the validity of degree in future?

i have done two years graduation course from kanpur university. can i do b.ed. course from mdu rohtak. what is the validity of degree in future.

15th February 2012, 03:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after doing 2 years graduation course from Kanpur University? What is the validity of degree in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done two years graduation course from kanpur university. can i do b.ed. course from mdu rohtak. what is the validity of degree in future.
Graduation from any recognized university is a minimum admission criteria for pursuing B.Ed. Since you have completed you graduation from Kanpur University you are eligible for B.Ed program. If you want to do B.Ed from Maharishi Dayanand University affiliated colleges in Rohtak you can opt for D.A.V.college of Education. D.A.V. is approved by the National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE). The duration of the program in B.Ed course is of one year. To get detail information refer to the official website of D.A.V. College of Education
23rd July 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after doing 2 years graduation course from Kanpur University? What is the validity of degree in future?

i have missed entrence of b.ed from ccs univercity .can i get direct addmission in the same
24th August 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

My wife has done 2 years graduation in 1984-85 and 2 years post-graduation course in 1986-87 from Pilibhit, Utter pradesh. when she approached Kutchh University for an admission in B. Ed. course, she has been denied admission. the reason for denial is that she she has done a 2 years graduation. only 10=2=3 is allowed. She should have done a 3 years graduation course or she should do the 3rd year course now before applying for B. Ed. in kutchh university. It is true that now a days 10 2=3 years course are prevailing but at that time in UP, only 2 years graduation course was there. how her 2 year graduation degree can be made invalid ?? how can she go in for a 3rd year study of graduation now??? Is Kutchh university right putting forwarding unreasonable demand and denying admission in B. Ed.????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?