29th August 2019, 06:17 PM
NaveenJonty

Can I do B.Sc Computer Science after ITI Electrician?

After completion of ITI Electrician course can I join regular college and do B.Sc in Computer Science? Which are other course options do I have with ITI Electrician? Any course related to Electrics?

1st September 2019, 05:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc Computer Science after ITI Electrician?

Yes, you are eligible to BSc in Computer Science. You can take admission in various government and private colleges on the basis of your 12th class result. But you should have two year gap certificate because without gap certificate you will not take admission in government university like Delhi University etc. And you should have PCM( physics, chemistry, mathematics) or PCB( Biology) subjects for admission in computer science course.
1st September 2019, 06:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can avail admission for B.SC in computer science course .
The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for BSC in Computer Science it that the candidate must have passed class 12th aur its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as subjects from a recognised board.
Some of the colleges conduct entrance examination for admission to B.Sc course.
2nd September 2019, 10:27 AM
srkallinone

After ITI (Electrician), you can choose either higher studies or seeking for a job.

Job Opportunities
After ITI (Electrician), you will have employment opportunities in government as well as private companies.

Job Profiles
- Electrician
- Wireman
- Supervisor
- Technician
- Lineman
- Repair Expert

Higher Studies
After ITI (Electrician), you can apply for diploma course based on your 10th class. After diploma course, you can apply for lateral entry admission to degree engineering or apply for 3 years B.Sc/BCA/B.A/B.Com etc.
4th March 2022, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can we join for degree bsc computer after completing iti electronics ? I need correct answer
29th March 2022, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I'd o bsc cs after iti in ictsm trade? (information communication technology systems mantaince)
7th May 2022, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

10 ITI how to go Bsc computer science
1st July 2022, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I join to CSE after ITI electrician?
29th January 2023, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can we join for degree bsc computer after completing iti electronics ? I need correct answer
No bro you cannot join b.sc computer science after completing your iti electrician you want to join in open inter college it will complete in 1yest , 2 years inter will complete in 1 year after completing your open inter you can join any degree courses not only b.sc you can join any degree college s it is valid for private and government jobs.....
14th April 2023, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I have pvisonal certificate for part time industrial worker scheem of fitter by west Bengal Gov. So can I join for B.A.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?