15th May 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence studies after B.A Psychology?

i want to do correspondence study after b.a psychology .which would be better for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  2. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  3. Is it possible to do M.A Psychology through Correspondence?
  4. Possibility to do Psychology course through correspondence? Is there any age limit to do any correspondence course?
  5. M.Phil in Psychology in available in colleges through correspondence?
  6. Career scope after doing graduation in psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I do M.A in Psychology through correspondence after graduating in Arts?
  8. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  9. Cant Psychology be done through correspondence? Does it make any difference if we do correspondence?
  10. Does this possible to do Psychology course through Correspondence being a candidate having completed BE in the year of 2006?
  11. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  12. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  13. Procedure to join correspondence degree program in Psychology offered by Bangalore University?
  14. What should I do if I am interested in Psychology and Business studies
  15. How to do Ph.D in Psychology after completing MSc Mental Health Nursing?
  16. How to do correspondence degree in psychology in Annamalai University? I have passed Pre Degree with 2nd class
  17. List of colleges offering Ph.D without course work?
  18. How to do the course in Psychology? I did my certificate course in learning disability
14th April 2023, 08:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence studies after B.A Psychology?

You are eligible to pursue master degree in correspondence from a recognised university. The eligibility to get admission in master course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The admission procedure varies with institution. So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?