12th August 2019, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech Computer Science after Intermediate with PCB subject combination?

I have completed my Intermediate (10+2) from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Computer Science? Which colleges would be best for B.Tech Computer Science?

15th August 2019, 11:40 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech Computer Science after Intermediate with PCB subject combination?

Having completed your Class 12th in Science stream but with PCB combination, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree course in Computer Science as to pursue the same degree the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.
15th August 2019, 01:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech Computer Science after Intermediate with PCB subject combination?

You are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech in Computer Science.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course after 12th in PCB.

The duration of the course is four year. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in government as well as premier private institutions.
15th August 2019, 01:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech ( Bachelor in Technology ). The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

For admission in Computer Science stream, it is necessary to have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, candidates with Biology in std 12th along with Physics and Chemistry are not eligible to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?