11th February 2020, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Which subject combination is required in Intermediate to study Veterinary Science?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate (10+2) from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. So, am I eligible to get admission in B.Sc Veterinary Science in any government colleges? Or, is Biology also compulsory for Veterinary Science?

13th February 2020, 08:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is required in Intermediate to study Veterinary Science?

You are not eligible to get admission in B.V.Sc course after 12th in PCM.

The required minimum eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course by various institutions or common entrance examination for admission to get admission in government colleges at state level.
15th February 2020, 12:10 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is required in Intermediate to study Veterinary Science?

The minimum education required to pursue B.Sc. in Veterinary Science is a Class 12th i.e; intermediate degree course in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th witg PCM group, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc. in Veterinary Science degree course.
25th June 2022, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Which type of combinations in BSC nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?