29th May 2011, 09:52 AM
raman100

Can I do bachelors in Economics after 12th with Medical stream?

i have done 12th with med.i have got 64%.can i do bachelors in econmics...i ws nt having dis subject...m i eligible for this?

Related Questions:
  1. List of various graduation courses after 12th Science?
  2. How to prepare for M.Sc in MA Economics Or International Relations entrance exam of DSE?
  3. What should I do to clear the MA Economics entrance exam of DSE? More information about International Relations subject? -- [New]
  4. B.Com or B.A.(Economics) what should I study after completing 12th Science if interested in Economics?
  5. Can I pursue economic hons from DU? I have taken PCM stream in 12th
  6. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  7. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  8. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  9. Am I eligible for B.A economics after passing 12th CBSE
  10. Is it compulsory to have Maths in higher secondary class?
  11. Economics honors without mathematics is valueless?
  12. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, History Of Economic Thought Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What should I do after passing 12th? I am a 12th student in medical stream -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do economics honors after passing 12th with 80% in commerce stream with accounts, business studies, economics and english
  15. How to go for medical stream in Biology? I have passed 12th medical
  16. Differerent career options available after taking Commerce with computer in graduation?
  17. How to prepare for IPS exams after passing 12th in medical stream? Is Medical Stream beneficial for my career? How much score is needed in 12th?
  18. Can I do BBA after doing non medical? I am a 12th non medical stream student
30th May 2011, 06:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do bachelors in Economics after 12th with Medical stream?

Yes, you can go for a bachelor’s degree with economics stream. The qualification needed for getting admission into graduation in economics is a pass in 12th standard. Some colleges/universities require a minimum of 50% of marks. The percentage of marks requirement too varies depending on the various institutes. Once you finish the bachelor’s degree, you can go for a job or advanced studies. Those who like to work in teaching field can pursue B.Ed.
30th May 2011, 06:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do bachelors in Economics after 12th with Medical stream?

Yes, you can go for a bachelor’s degree with economics stream. The qualification needed for getting admission into graduation in economics is a pass in 12th standard. Some colleges/universities require a minimum of 50% of marks. The percentage of marks requirement too varies depending on the various institutes. Once you finish the bachelor’s degree, you can go for a job or advanced studies. Those who like to work in teaching field can pursue B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?