15th March 2015, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for M.Sc in MA Economics Or International Relations entrance exam of DSE?

Hello!
I didn't have maths in 12th standard.But I got selected for a bachelors course in economics i.e. economics honours. I want to pursue MA economics from DSE.But i have heard the entrance exam has a lot of questions which only those people can solve who had maths in 12th.I do not know what to do.How to prepare for the test.My other question is that i am also interested in international relations.i want to know more on the subject.

Related Questions:
4th April 2023, 02:46 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How to prepare for M.Sc in MA Economics Or International Relations entrance exam of DSE?

Firstly, don't worry too much about not having maths in your 12th standard. While the entrance exam for MA Economics at DSE does have some quantitative questions, they are generally not too complex and can be tackled with basic mathematical concepts.

To prepare for the entrance exam, I would suggest the following:

1. Get hold of previous years' question papers and practice them thoroughly. This will give you an idea of the type of questions asked and the level of difficulty.

2. Brush up on your basic mathematical concepts such as algebra, calculus, and statistics. There are several online resources available for this.

3. Read widely on economics and current affairs. This will help you with the descriptive questions in the exam.

4. Join a coaching institute, if possible. This will help you with structured preparation and guidance from experts.

As for International Relations, there are several books and online resources available that can help you gain a better understanding of the subject. Some recommended books are "International Relations" by Joshua S. Goldstein and "Theories of International Relations" by Scott Burchill. You can also follow international news and events to stay updated on current developments in the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?