23rd July 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc Agriculture after doing MPC?

i have an mpc student did i do the bsc agriculture

27th October 2014, 10:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BSc Agriculture after doing MPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have an mpc student did i do the bsc agriculture
Yes, you can pursue for BSc Agriculture after 12th standard MPC course. The pre-requisite criterion for the BSc Agriculture is a 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Biology and Chemistry as a main subject are eligible.Since, you have studied Physics and Chemistry subjects in 12th standard. So, definitely you are eligible.

Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (B.Sc) is an three years Undergraduation course and the course is divided into six semester. There are so many colleges which offer thsi B.Sc Agriculture course.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Students who have passed 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology (or) Biotechnology are eligible.
  • Applicants should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% in the 12th standard are eligible and 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
13th April 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir or maam i have completed inter second year mpc and I am writing eamcet exam and I have selected engineering option in application form after getting good rank can I join in bsc agriculture.
9th June 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed inter 2nd year mpc how much eamcet rank we have to get to do agriculture bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?