7th January 2013, 01:19 AM
myslfmonu

Can I do CA after passing 12th science?

by Govind
i'm in class 12 SCIENCE(with math,chemistry,physics) can i do C.A iwant to knowso please can u help me..

15th July 2014, 09:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CA after passing 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by myslfmonu View Post
by Govind
i'm in class 12 SCIENCE(with math,chemistry,physics) can i do C.A iwant to knowso please can u help me..
Yes, you can do ICAI course after completing 12th standard. 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for the ICAI Foundation course. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for ICAI course. Since, you are doing 12th standard in science stream. After completing 12th standard you are eligible to apply for the ICAI foundation course.

ICAI i.e :- (Institute of Chartered Accountant of India). It is an professional course. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into three levels namely,Foundation, Intermediate and Final course .

Eligibility Criteria:-

For Foundation course OR (CPT) :- The candidate should have passed or is appearing the senior Secondary School Examination under the 10+2 system or any equivalent examination from recognized university.

For Intermediate course OR (IPPC) :- Graduate degree course in any discipline from recognized university. Minimum 55% required for Commerce stream students and 60% required for other graduates students.
17th August 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CA after passing 12th science?

After 12th science if I do CA then can I face many problems than 12th commerce student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?