20th April 2023, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CCH after BNYS?

I have completed my BNYS last year. And my internship is going on, Can I get admission in CCH

21st April 2023, 07:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CCH after BNYS?

Yes, it is possible to pursue CCH (Certificate Course in Homeopathy) after completing BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences). Both BNYS and CCH are courses related to alternative medicine, with BNYS focusing on naturopathy and yoga and CCH focusing on homeopathy.

To pursue CCH after BNYS, you can enroll in a CCH program offered by a recognized institution. However, it is important to note that the eligibility criteria for CCH may vary depending on the institution offering the program.

Before pursuing CCH, it is recommended that you research the course thoroughly and ensure that it aligns with your career goals and interests. Additionally, you should also consider consulting with a career counselor or a professional in the field to gain a better understanding of the career opportunities available after completing the CCH program.
21st April 2023, 07:23 PM
Shantanubose22

Eligibility criteria for CCH course is, candidates must have passed GNM/B.Sc Nursing/PB B.Sc. Nursing/Ayurveda Practitioner/BAMS.

The Community Health Certificate has been developed in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The program aims to improve knowledge, skills. and competence of Registered Nurses/RNRMs/Ayurveda Practitioners enabling them to act as such.
21st April 2023, 07:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to pursue a Certified Chiropractic Healthcare (CCH) course after completing a Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) program. However, it's important to note that the requirements for admission into a CCH program may vary depending on the institution offering the course.

Typically, a CCH program is a post-graduate course that provides advanced training in chiropractic techniques and therapies. To enroll in a CCH program, you may need to have completed a bachelor's degree in a related field, such as BNYS, or have relevant work experience in the healthcare industry. Additionally, you may need to meet other prerequisites, such as passing an entrance exam or demonstrating proficiency in certain subjects.
21st April 2023, 07:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to pursue a CCH (Certificate Course in Homeopathy) after completing a BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences) degree.

CCH is a short-term certificate course in Homeopathy, and it can be completed after finishing the BNYS degree. Homeopathy is a complementary alternative medicine system that uses highly diluted substances to stimulate the body's natural healing processes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?